June - Summer Meatballs
500g Woodmill Game Wild Venison Mince
100g feta cheese
100g creme fraiche
70g sun-dried tomatoes
10g fresh mint
100g gram flour
1 garlic clove crushed or finely chopped
1. Pulse all the ingredients in a blender
2. Hand press into balls or patties but remember to compress them hard to stop crumbling when cooking
3. Fry/bake/BBQ until cooked through (approx 15 mins)
- Woodmill Tip -
We always try to avoid as many allergens as possible and so we've missed out egg - add this in to help bind if you wish
1. Boil grains in water with a vegetable stock pot & a little salt then allow to stand and cool.
2. At the same time grill or fry some red, yellow or orange peppers with red onions in olive oil. Possibly a little fresh ginger as well.
3. Once the grains have cooled, layer the peppers and onions over the top.
4. Drizzle a little soy sauce over to finish.
Have a look at our scrumptious 4 summer salad recipes in May's Recipe of the Month