Red Thai Venison
1. Dust the diced venison in flour and brown in a frying pan using a little veg oil.
2. When evenly sealed all over, transfer to a casserole dish.
3. In the same pan fry the sweet pepper & onion until soft then add curry paste, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and coconut cream.
3. Cook until well mixed then add coconut milk.
4. Once the mixture is simmering add to venison in casserole.
5. Slow cook for 3 hours
6. Just before serving chop 20g fresh green coriander into the casserole
7. Serve with a teaspoon of crème fraîche on top.